A good opportunity for the Bachelor of Law students, UPPSC (Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission) has invited the applications to fill up the post of Civil Judge. UPPSC is now recruiting to fill up the vacancy of total 610 posts through Civil Judge Examination. The posts may increase or decrease in near future. Here, you can know all the details about the notification.
More details about the Civil Judge Examination
The candidates can go through the detailed advertisement from the official website or click on the link to download the advertisement. For filling the application form candidates must read the user instructions completely to avoid errors.
- Currently, all the posts are temporary, there may be a chance of converting the post into a permanent post.
- Total 610 Civil Judge posts made available. However, these posts may decrease or increase on the request of state government.
- All the available posts are categorized under Group-B Gazetted.
Break-up of post
- Unreserved or General—306
- Other Backward class—164
- Schedule Cast—128
- Schedule Tribe—12
Online applications, as well as fee payment, started from 11-09-2018. However, all the aspiring candidates can submit the form till 11-10-2018, but the fee payment ends on 8-10-2018.
Note: The applications are accepted only if the candidate finishes his payment for the examination.
The candidates can make the payments either by net banking or card payment or using other payment modes. The application fee is different for different categories.
- Unreserved or general – 125 (100 rs exam fee and 25 rs processing fee)
- Scheduled Cast or Scheduled tribe – 65 (40 rs exam fee and 25 rs processing fee)
- A person with disabilities – 25rs (only processing fee charged, exempted from the examination fee)
- First, the candidate must have a bachelor of law from UP university or recognized university
- Second, he/she must have enrolled under the 1961 Advocate Act.
- Finally, the candidate must have good knowledge of Hindi.
As on 1-07-2019, minimum age of the candidate should be 22 years while the maximum age 35 years. The candidates belonging to SC, ST, OBC has relaxation of 5 years of upper age limit. Also, for Ex-servicemen, Army persons, the Emergency commissioned officer has relaxation of 5 years of upper age limit.
Scheme of the examination
To get selected the candidate must undergo three different stages of Civil Judge examination.
- First stage – Preliminary examination
- Second stage – Main Examination
- Third Stage-Interview
Syllabus for Prelims
Two papers are included for prelims and the duration of the exam is 2 hours each. For paper I, 150 marks allotted while for paper II 300 marks allotted.
Paper I: General Knowledge & Paper II: LAW
Syllabus for Mains
The main examination comprises of 5 papers, 200 marks each.
Paper I: General Knowledge, Paper II: Language, Paper III: Law-1: Substantive law, Paper IV: Law-2: Procedure and evidence and Paper V: Law-3: Penal, Revenue & Local laws
All the shortlisted candidates from the main examination are called for interview. The interview consists of 100 marks and the marks added to the written exam.
- First of all, the candidate must read the complete details of the notification
- Next, visit uppsc.up.nic.in
- Click on “Apply on”
- Now, the candidate directed to another page
- click on “Apply” button
- Also, follow the registration process by mentioning all the necessary details
- fill up the application form
- Most importantly submit the form
- Finally, take print out for future use.