Applications invited for the selection of phase-VI 2018 SSC recruitment. Staff Selection Committee has given a good opportunity for 10/10+2/Graduate students to apply for various available posts. The online application has started on the 5th of September 2018. However, this year SSC will fill up total 1136 vacant posts.
Details about SSC recruitment
The detailed notification is available here. You can also visit the official website www.ssc.in. All the aspiring candidates must read all the instructions given in the notification before applying.
Important dates to remember
- The application process started on the 5th of September 2018
- The closing date of the application process is on 30th of September 2018 (un till 17:00 hrs)
Application Fee details
- SSC charges Rs.100/- from general category candidates
- While SC/ST, PWD, Ex-servicemen and women candidates are given exemption.
- The fee must be paid only through SBI challan only on or before 03-10-2018**
- Also, any candidate wishing to apply for different posts must pay the fee separately for each post.
Note:** The candidate must have generated the challan before 30th September 2018.
- First of all the candidate must be of Indian citizen/subject to Nepal/Bhutan
- Also, the age limit*, educational qualification, is different for different posts and mentioned in the detailed notification. The candidates must have Graduation/10+2/10 passed.
Note:* above all, the document of age proof must be attached for age relaxation
Examination Scheme & selection procedure
The selection of candidates happens based on the qualification of Computer-Based written exam and interview. The minimum qualifying mark is different for different categories
- Unreserved – 35%
- Other Backward Classes – 30%
- Other categories – 25%
The computer-based examination consists of MCQs (Multiple Choice Questions). Additionally, a penalty of 0.5 marks exists for each wrong answer. The total duration of the exam is 60 minutes. The subjects included mentioned below
- PartA: General Intelligence : 25Q : 50Marks
- PartB: General Awareness : 25Q: 50Marks
- PartC: Quantitative Aptitude : 25Q : 50Marks
- PartD: English Language: 25Q: 50Marks
- visit http://www.ssconline.nic.in/
- click on “click here to apply”
- First, undergo the registration process by clicking on new register
- next, fill the details correctly
- Also, ensure all the details entered by you are correct
- A registration number will be generated
- First, provide the registration number and password then click on submit
- Next, the application form will generate
- Finally, take print out of the application form for future use