Everyone wish to get flawless, blemish free, ache free skin but none of them want to work for it or aren’t even aware about it. Here are some tips to get a flawless, blemish free and ache free skin. Excited, happy or stressed, it’s your face that gives you away. So we’ve rounded up expert tips on daily skin care, keeping blemishes at bay and enhancing your natural beauty. Whether you have time for intensive skin care or not, pamper yourself by acing the basics.
Some skin care do’s and don’t for Healthy skin
- This tip a golden rule and virtue for your skin. Always remove your makeup you had all day on your face before going to bed. The skin needs to breathe overnight. And makeup prevents that, as leaving it on overnight clogs the pores which may cause blemishes and/or blackheads.
- Try to avoid being in sun all the time and use sunscreen with SPF more than 30.
- Diet is a important part for taking care of hair, skin, nails and almost each body part is affected by it. Eat fresh fruits, greens, sufficient protein and vitamins. A diet rich in vitamin C and low in fats and sugar promotes radiant skin.
- Exercise regularly. Running, jogging and yoga will give your body the necessary blood circulation, and also accelerate the cleansing process of your entire body. You will notice a glow on your face after working out.
- Try to sleep at least 8 hours every night. If you don’t get enough shut eye, your skin gets tired just like you – it sags and you get bags. So don’t risk it.
- Hydrate yourself. Drink lots of water daily, at least 8 glasses if not more. Also, eats fruits and vegetables that have a high water content.
Try all these tips and comment down below for any queries.