The admit card for RSMSSB PTI written exam is open now. All the aspiring candidates who have applied for PTI posts can visit the official website for downloading of the hall ticket. The Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board have released detailed notification for filling the 4500 vacant posts of Physical Training Instructor.
Downloading RSMSSB PTI Admit Cards
No candidate will receive the admit card via post or other means of communication. The candidate must download the admit card via online mode only. All the candidates without admit cards will not be allowed to write the examination. As per the official release the written exam scheduled for 30-09-2018. Duration of the PTI exam is 2 hours each while the exam is of objective type. Moreover, two papers exist as part of the PTI examination.
Candidate must clear both the PTI papers. Paper I PTI exam has 100 objective questions. Each question carries 2 marks and hence the total marks allotted for paper I – 200. Similarly, Paper II exam has 130 objective questions. Each question carries 2 marks and hence the total marks allotted for paper II – 260. Click here to download the syllabus and official notification.
Steps for downloading
- First of all, visit www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in
- Search for Admit card tab and click on it
- A webpage will be displayed with all available admit cards downloading options
- Next, click on the link “Download Admit Card of Direct Recruitment of Physical Training Instructor (PTI) Grade III – 2018”
- Then click on “Get admit cards” tab
- Now, candidate directed to a page to fill all the necessary details like DOB, Application number, ‘Admit card for’.
- Finally, click on “Get Admit Cards” tab as part of a final submission.
- Above all, download the displayed admit card and save.