NPCIL has invited applications from interest candidates to fill up vacant posts. Also, candidates must follow detailed NPCIL recruitment 2018 notification before applying. The online application process has begun today. All the aspiring candidates need to apply before the last date to avoid last minute errors.
Details about NPCIL Recruitment 2018
Total 59 various posts are available and each post reserved for different categories. Name of the Post and the number of vacancy available are listed below:
- Driver-cum-Pump operator-cum-Fireman – 4 post
- Nurse-A: 7 posts (5 Male and 2 female)
- X-Ray Technician: 1 post
- Dental technician: 1 post
- Steno Gr. 1: 21 posts
- Assistant Grade-HR: 9 posts
- FA-Assistant Grade-1: 7 posts
- Also, Assistant Grade-C & MM: 9 posts
- Begin date of online application and registration process: 4-10-2018
- End date of the online application process:25-10-2018 (till 4 PM)
The minimum age required for applying is 18 years and maximum age limit is 25 years. However, age relaxation is given for reserved candidates.
However, all the eligible candidates have to undergo three stages of examination process.
- Stage-1: Preliminary Test
- Stage-2: Advance Test
- Stage-3: Skill Test
Additionally, candidates who are applying for Driver-cum-Pump operator-cum-Fireman must undergo a physical standard test.
The application is a 4 step process registration, activation then followed by filling details and form submission.
- visit the official website
- click on the tab “Apply”
- now, click ‘online registration’
- give the details like advertisement details, discipline, post applied for, category and PWD
- Also, give details like name, mobile number, e-mail, father name
- Finally, click on register
Login with your details after the registration process. Once logged in, your details will be activated. Else, you can also click on the link received in the mail you provided as part of activation.
This is the last process of application. Every candidate must fill all the details correctly, upload the required scanned images like photograph and signature. Also, mention your percentages and other qualification details without fail. All the details mentioned by you must be correct. Any wrong information may lead to the cancellation of the application form. Finally, submit the application form and save it for future use.