Northern Coal Fields are inviting applications from eligible candidates for the post of Apprentices. NCL a Miniratna company is now hiring 441 apprentices. However, to know more about the detailed official NCL Recruitment notification click here.
NCL Recruitment Details
Also, continue reading the article to know more about the age limit, eligibility criteria, application process
The total number of availability 441. Also, the contract period is 1 year.
- Wielder (Gas & Electric) – 88
- Electrician – 179
- Fitter – 174
- Online application start: 6-10-2018
- Online application close: 12-11-2018
The minimum age limit is 16 years while the maximum age limit is 24 years. However, age relaxation provided for reserved candidates. 5 years for SC/ST while 3 years for OBC.
Most importantly, all the ITI candidates must have passed from a recognised institute of NCVT/SCVT in respective trades.
The application process has started. Moreover, applications must reach NCL via online mode only. However, it is necessary for the candidates to register themselves on www.apprenticeship.gov.in.Next. candidate must fill the application form on www.nclcil.in.
Steps for applying
- visit http://www.apprenticeship.gov.in/Pages/Apprenticeship/home.aspx
- Next register at apprenticeship portal
- now, visit the official website or click here
- Next, fill up all the necessary details like 10-digit registration number, name, DOB, Permanent address and other mandatory details which are marked with *.
- Now, upload scanned image, a signature of the candidate, parent signature and Domicile certificate.
- Also, upload mark sheet, PAN card and Aadhar details.
- Next, put a check mark against the declaration
- Finally, submit the application form
Also, any wrong information may lead to cancellation of applications.