A notification is released by Madhya Pradesh government to recruit for Plant Assistant. Madhya Pradesh Power Generating Company Limited-MPPGCL recruitment invites applications from ITI students for various available posts.
More details about MPPGCL recruitment 2018
Here, you will know all the details regarding the recruitment. All the eligible candidates must read the detailed official notification before applying for his post. You can also visit www.mppgcl.mp.gov.in to read the complete details.
As per the recruitment, MPPGCL is recruiting a total of 100 members. The notification says that there are total 60 mechanical available posts and total 40 electrical available posts.
Eligibility Criteria and Age Limit
- First of all, the aspiring candidates must have completed matriculation from a recognized university.
- Next, the candidate must have ITI with 60% in Mechanist/ Welder/ Electrician/ Electronics/ Diesel pump/ Wireman/ Motor Mechanic.
- Also, the candidate must be of Indian nationality
- Finally, the candidate must have a minimum of 18 years of age and should not exceed 25 years of age.
- However, a special age relaxation for the candidates belonging to Madhya Pradesh
The Fee details
MPPGCL is charging an application fee of Rs.1000 for General and OBC candidates while from SC/ST candidates Rs.600. A fee must be paid through online mode only using net banking or credit card or debit card.
The online application starts from 24-09-2018 and ends at 23-10-2018 (till 11:59 pm). For applying online the candidates must follow below steps.
- visit official site www.mppgcl.gov.in
- Search for “online Application for Plant assistant”
- click on the link
- next, fill up all the necessary details
- cross check the details to avoid further errors
- submit the application form
- Take print out for future use
All the candidates have to clear the written exam. Then the shortlisted candidates from the written exam will be called for an interview. Therefore, the shortlisted candidates in interview will get the chance t work with MPPGCL