It’s a good news for Dog lovers and dog owners, soon Telangana government is going to inaugurate India’s first pet dog park of international standards. Over 6 months of time, a dump yard was converted to a dog park. Here, all the facilities for the dog are provided and also the park is certified by Kennel Club of India. All the facilities at this dog park are based on the pattern of international dog parks.
Dog Park located at
This dog park is located at kondapur, Hyderabad, near Hotel Radisson and occupied a space of 1.3 acres. Previously it was a dump yard. At a cost of Rs.1.1 Cr, the dump yard converted into the park in a matter of 6 months.
Facilities at the park
- A Dog training centre is provided at the park and certified professionals train the dog.
- Dog training equipment
- A splash pool for dogs along with sprinkler fountain
- Specially designed play area for dogs along with play equipment
- Also, a para-vet clinic is available for providing medical needs for the dog. The clinic has a professional veterinary administrator who is responsible for check-ups.
- Regular visitors can use separate walkways for walking and benches for relaxing
- A specially abled person can also join the park without any fear of accidents.
- Both dogs and visitors are charged with an entry fee
Reasons to visit
- certified dog trainers
- veterinary professional
- a good number of play activities
- also, a healthy atmosphere
- Finally, amphitheatre
- Furthermore a good reason to visit is the park is built to international standards by GHMC. Hope, it will be very much different from the pet park on the Necklace road.