For a serious banking aspirants IBPS PO is the most awaited exam each year. Student prepare hard for this through out the year. The level of difficulty has increased gradually year after year. This is reflected in SBI PO, BOB PO and all the banking exams in India. IBPS sets question paper for all these exams so the level of difficulty is going to increasing more. Therefore, now more than ever, it becomes crucial for you to prepare with the best strategies available. For getting the post of Probationary Officer, you need to equip yourself with great preparation techniques. Hence, in this article, we will provide you with tips on IBPS PO Preparation for Prelims Exam 2018.
Quantitative Aptitude involves a lot of calculations. This can become frustrating sometimes. However, this occasional dullness of Quant can be removed by studying it with quizzes and reading. Make sure that your practice is a blend of reading important tips for the section as well as practising sums. The best way to prepare is following a strategy prioritising topics that are easy and have high weightage.
- Remember that there is negative marking. Every wrong answer will deduct 0.25 of the marks assigned to the question from your paper.
- Give each section equal preparation time since sectional timing is introduced this year.
Go through the exam pattern before you begin this to ensure complete familiarity what you are going to face in exams.
IBPS PO Quant – Divide Different Topics
What you have to do is practice the questions in a particular order. This order will be in such a way:
- More Weightage + Easy Questions
- Time Consuming + Easy Questions
- More Weightage + Difficult Questions
- Time Consuming + Difficult Questions
General Tips for IBPS PO Quant
- Do daily practice on Testbook App for getting used to the questions.
- Every day, try taking at least one mock test till the exam approaches.
- Go through all the solutions thoroughly for proper conceptual understanding of the questions in mock tests.
- Understand your detailed analysis. Keep a tab on what your strong topics are and what your weaknesses are. Adjust your strategy accordingly.
- Try various order of attempt patterns in your mock tests to see what suits you best.
- Attempt mocks like you would the actual exam. This means you have to solve them without breaks or disturbances.
All the best for the exam, kill it !!!