IBPS CRP is the answer for the aspiring candidates who are looking forward to making their career in banking sector. As IBPS is the common recruitment process for many banks. However, the candidate must have clear the written examination and followed by an interview to get a job in the bank.
Details of IBPS CRP
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection helps the participating banks or organisation to undergo recruitment process. IBPS is a tough competition because a large number of candidates participate.
Eligibility Criteria & Vacancy Details
All the aspiring candidates must have finished the bachelor degree from the recognized university. Also, the candidate must be of Indian nationality. The minimum age limit is 20 while the maximum age limit is 28 years. The number of vacancies is more than 7200. The vacancy may also increase as per the state requirement.
Dates to remember
Here we list the tentative dates that each candidate must follow.
- Online registration as well as online application, payment start date: 18-09-2018
- End of the online application, payment: 10-10-2018
- Download of admit cards for pre-exam training: November 2018
- Prelims Exam: 8th, 9th, 15th & 16th December
- The result of Prelims: December 2018 or January 2019
- Download of admit card: January 2019
- Online Main exam: January 20, 2019
- Provisional Allotment: April 2019
Application Process & Fee
All the aspiring candidates must read the complete detailed notification before applying to avoid unnecessary corrections.
- First, visit the official site www.ibps.in or click here
- search for CRP Clerical Cadre VIII
- Now, click on “Apply online for Common Recruitment Process for clerks VIII
- Already registered candidates can log in with login credentials else go for new registration
- Upload necessary documents like the photograph, left-hand thumb impression, signature and written declaration.
- Save all your details then click on next
- Make final submission
The Fee details
The application fee is different for different categories. SC/ST/PWD/EX-SM candidates must pay Rs.100 while General, OBC, BC must pay Rs. 600. Moreover, the candidates must make the payment in online mode only.
The candidate must have to undergo Prelims as well as Mains examination. However, the candidate cleared in Prelims will attend the main examination. The Prelims exam is conducted for 100 marks and three tests are included as part of the examination. Each test will be allotted 20 minutes. While the main exam includes total 5 test, together for 200 marks. Two tests allotted 35 minutes and another two tests allotted 45 minutes.
Prelims name of the test and number of questions
- English Language: 30Q
- Numerical Ability: 35Q
- Reasoning Ability:35Q
Main exam name of the test and number of questions
- General/Financial awareness:50
- General English:40
- Reasoning ability & Computer aptitude:50
- Quantitative aptitude:50
Also, the candidate must undergo 1/4th of penalty for every wrong answer.