When it comes to get healthy hair you’ll get all types of advice from every corner possible.Mother’s says ” oil you hair “, salon expert says get new hair treatment, hair spa, Moroccan oil, strengthening not re-bonding and all.
Things actually to do for healthy hair
But rather than doing all this there is one thing you should know that other than these things you diet is what matters the most for your hair. The two most important things to include in your diet for good hair is Iron and protein. When you don’t eat properly these most fast growing cells are affected at the earliest and die soon because of deficiency.
Include Iron rich food in your diet plan like leafy leafy vegetables, fish, pumpkin seeds, beans, chickpea, soybeans and cereals in your diet. According to doctors a daily intake of 12 mg Iron is a standard for beautiful and strong hairs. You also need protein because that’s what strengthens your hair. Include complete proteins like cheese, milk, soy, lentils, peas, quinoa and yogurt.
How to maintain Healthy hair : 7 basic tips
- The first thing you need to do is go and check your shampoo back. Take your shampoo and read the contents of the shampoo, if the shampoo contains sulfate then your shampoo is about to visit dustbin soon. Sulfates are the worst things for hair but despite this each and every company include it in there content and we as unaware customers consume it. Stop using a sulfate shampoo and try herbal or sulfate free shampoo.
- After using conditioner rinse with cold water as this closes pores and locks moisture.
- Don’t wash your hair everyday as this will loosen the pores and will make them fall faster.
- Trim your at regular interval to avoid split ends and brown hair.
- Avoid coloring your hair as that makes it dry.
- Loosing 100 – 150 strands a day is common so don’t on that.
- Don’t comb wet hair. If you’re in hurry and need to comb them be gentle to them.