Chocolate- Is it good or bad?
Chocolates- a name that makes one’s heart melt and creates an inner desire to eat it. A dessert that most of the kids, teenagers and even adults love to enjoy.
Even many desserts nowadays are served with delicious chocolates ither in the form of chips or syrup or anything else. Pastry, pudding, cakes or ice creams; there’s chocolate every where.
These are made up of cocoa beans, sugar and milk. Even chocolates have in recent days, taken over the place of sweets during festivals.
If you too are a chocolate lover, then here are some of the benefits as well as harms that its consumption can lead to in your body.
- Chocolates help in freshening up your soul as it has a chemical called tryptophan. This chemical helps in the better functioning of brain. It also develops a feeling of excitement or joy in your body.
- They produce anti oxidants in the body that prevent premature ageing.
- Chocolates are rich in flavonoids and gallic acids. These elements help in lowering the risks of heart problems.
- It also has some elements that helps in improving digestion.
- It strengthens the immune system.
- Right amount of chocolate helps in providing a glow to your skin as it is rich in antioxidants.
- Chocolates prevent blood clotting.
- Helps in the treatment of kidney stones and anemia.
- Sugar is present in chocolates in order to sweeten it up. Hence, larger amounts of chocolate consumption may lead to unwanted weight gain.
- Excessive consumpation of some chocolates may lead to type 2 diabetes.
- Consuming it in excess amount may lead to tooth decay and cavities.
- Elements like caffiene present in chocolates make it an addictive dessert.
- Contains vasoactive amines that lead to migraine problems.
Just like every other thing, chocolates too, if consumed in excesssive amounts may lead to health problems. But, eating them in a proper manner can benefit your body along with giving you joy and a delicious experience.