Applications are invited from the eligible candidates by Bihar State Power Holding Company Limited for BSPHCL and also, BSPHCL subsiding companies. However, the candidates must undergo Compute Based Test and interview as part of BSPHCL recruitment. As per the official notification, BSPHCL is filling total 200 plus posts. Interested candidates must visit http://www.bsphcl.bih.nic.in/ to know more.
Details about BSPHCL recruitment
There are total 2050 available vacant posts. However, vacancy is different for different posts and different categories. Below mentioned the post name along with the number of vacancy for that particular post.
- Assistant Operator: 300
- Switch Board Operator II:1000
- Junior Lane Man: 500
- Technician GR-IV:250
Eligibility criteria & Age limit
Candidates planning to apply must have finished matriculation or 10th form recognised university. In addition to this, the candidate must have passed ITI from recognized vocational training institution.
Also, the age limit is different for different categories and mentioned below:
- Unreserved (general): 18 to 37 years
- Scheduled Caste /Scheduled Tribe: 18 to 42 years
- Economic Backward Class/Backward Class/Unreserved Female: 18 to 40 years
The fee details
However, payment should be done using online mode only either through NEFT/Credit Card/Debit Card
- Unreserved/Economic Backward Class/Backward Class: RS. 1000
- Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe: Rs.250
- First of all, visit https://bsphcllegsup.online-ap1.com/#no-back-button or www.bspcl.bih.nic.in
- Next, make one-time registration
- Log in with your own credentials
- Fill up all necessary details correctly and also, the candidate must mention the preferred post
- Also, upload documents like a photograph, signed image and signature all scanned copies
- Make payment
- Finally, submit the application form
- Above all, take a printout of filled in application form for further use.
candidate must undergo CBT for the above-mentioned posts. However, CBT may conduct either in the single batch or multiple batches based on the number of applications received. If CBT is conducted in multiple batches Equi-Percentile Equating Methodology is considered. Moreover, if the exam is conducted in single batch the cut of percentage or minimal percentage to secure will be different; UR – 40%, BC-36.5%, EBC-34%, Female&SC/ST – 32%.
The shortlisted candidates must undergo probation for 2 years. A candidate who does not satisfy his/her performance should face termination. Pay scale for all mentioned post-9,200 to 15,500.
Date to remember
- Registration begin date: 18-9-2018
- Registration end date:8-10-2018 (until 6PM)
- Last minute corrections: 9-10-2018 to 10-10-2018 (until 6PM)
- Tentative exam: October last week