BMRC has invited the applications from civil engineer students to fill up the vacancy of 26 Section Engineer Posts. All the available posts are on contract basis. However, to know more about the BMRC Recruitment read the detailed notification.
BMRC Recruitment Details
- Available posts: 26
- Name of the post: Section Engineer
- Consolidated pay:35910 per month
Education Qualification & Experience
As per the official notification, the candidates must have either completed B.E/B.Tech in Civil or Diploma in Civil Engineering from the recognised university. Also, the candidates must have experience in construction supervision, quantity surveys, casting yard, mega projects. The candidates who have B.E/B.Tech degree must have 3 years of experience while Diploma holders should have 6 years of experience.
All the aspiring candidates can send the hard copy of the application till 11-10-2018 4:00 PM.
- First of all the candidates must apply online
- Print the filled in application form
- Also, the enclosure of the necessary documents of experience and educational qualification is mandatory
- Finally, submit the hard copy. The envelope must consist of “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF SECTION ENGINEER” written over it.
Address to send the hard copy
General Manager (HR), Banglore Metro Rail Corporation Limited III Floor, BMTC Complex, K.H.Road, Shantinagar, Bangalore 560027.
The candidates are selected based on the screening of the application form and interview. The final shortlisted candidates will be informed. However, the shortlisted candidates will be on the tenure of 3 years contract.