Anant Bajaj early demise is a major loss of for Bajaj Electrnoics. On friday night Mr.Anant Bajaj died at the age of 41, reports says because of sudden cardic arrest. The company of Saturday called for a condolence.
“His sudden and unexpected passing away will be an irreparable loss to the company and all the directors and employees of the company convey deep sympathy, sorrow and condolences to Bajaj family,” Bajaj Electricals said in a regulatory filing.
Anant Bajaj was a graduate from Harvard Business School. His education played a crucial role in the establishment and management of Bajaj Electronics. He journey started as a trainee in 1990 and then in 1999 is was a project manager. This year he was appointed as a managing director.
He did many expansion of the company. Also did a set up of 45 crore high mast manufacturing and galvanising plant at Ranjangaon, Pune, Maharashtra.
He also expanded the IT and solar products under Bajaj International PVT. During his work in company he was responsible for many other important things. Next generation R and D Internet of Things and analytics and Project Evolve all these.
Besides his various roles in the group, Anant Bajaj was also a member of the Young Entrepreneur Wing of the Indian Merchants’ Chamber and the Greenpeace organisation.
Here are some other things to know about him
- Anant Bajaj was born on May 18, 1977 to Bajaj Electricals Chairman Shekhar Bajaj and Kiran Bajaj.
- He had a degree in commerce from Mumbai’s HR College, along with a PGDBM from SP Jain in the city.
- Anant Bajaj holds a management degree in Owner President Management from Harvard University
- Although he began associating with his family business in 1996, when he was 19 years old, he officially joined the company when he was 22 in 1999.
- In 2005, as general manager of special assignments, he made successful forays into information technology and solar products. The success prompted his appointment to the Bajaj board as executive director.
- In 2012, he was selected as joint managing director (JMD) and on the 1st of June, 2018, he was promoted as Managing Director by the Board of Directors of the company.