All India Institute of Medical Science released notification on 27-09-2018 inviting the applications from aspiring candidates to fill the vacant posts. Also, as per the official AIIMS recruitment notification total available, vacant posts are 2000.
Details about AIIMS Recruitment
However, candidates should note that the available posts may change either increase or decrease. Also, any changes regarding the posts will be mentioned on the official website.
All the available posts are distributed among different categories.
- AIIMS Bhopal – 600 (303 – Unreserved, 162- OBC, 90- SC, 45 – ST)
- and AIIMS Jhodpur – 600 (303 – Unreserved, 162- OBC, 90- SC, 45 – ST)
- while AIIMS Patna – 500 (252 – Unreserved, 135- OBC, 75- SC, 38 – ST)
- and AIIMS Raipur – 300 (151 – Unreserved, 81- OBC, 45- SC, 23 – ST)
All the interested candidates must have completed BSC nursing or Post-Basic Nursing from Indian Nursing Council recognized university or Institute. Also, registered as Midwife or Nurse in INC. Else candidates must have finished a Diploma in General Nursing from INC recognized university or institute. Additionally, a candidate who has a diploma must have the minimum of two years experience in 50 bedded hospital.
The minimum age limit of the candidate must be 21 years while maximum age limit is 30 years as on 29-10-2018. However, age relaxation is provided for reserved candidates. The candidates belonging to SC/ST have age relaxation of 5 years and for OBC 3 years. While candidate belonging to PWD is 10 years. Also, to know more about the detailed age relaxation candidate can go through official notification.
- Online application start date: 8-10-2018
- Online application Close date:29-10-2018
- Examination scheme upload date:12-10-2018
- Exam Date:7-12-2018 (Mode of the examination is online CBT)
- Tentative result date:18-12-2018
Application Fee & Process
However, the candidate needs to pay the application fee via net banking/Credit Card/Debit card. General/OBC candidates required to pay the amount RS.1500 while SC/ST can pay the amount Rs.1200. However, PWD candidate is exempted from the fee payment.
- Visit the official website
- Next, click on the link provided for the online application form
- Also, fill all the details correctly
- Finally, submit the form